If you are living with chronic pain or other chronic conditions that upset the rhythm of your life, then you understand the longevity of a minute. Dosing with CBD hemp flower comes with a lot of variables, that is true. However, once you find “your groove” in timing and dosing amount, those minutes will shorten and you will finally have relief.
You do not have to dose every minute, of course, but you may need to count the minutes in order to find the distance between dosing that works for your body. The CBD minutemen do tell the story though as to the frequency and the amount and they may also check in about the method of delivery.
Dosing with CBD Hemp Flower – It’s All About Timing
There is no dosing with CBD hemp flower magic except when you find out what your body best responds too. There are multiple ways to dose with CBD hemp flower and there are a variety of times during the day when you are dosing with CBD hemp flower. Let’s talk about gummies first because CBD infused gummies do not have an impact from a particular strain so you can:
● Take them in the morning to be sure your day starts with focus and energy;
● Take them in the early afternoon if you tire before your day’s work is finished;
● Take them in the evening to be sure and get a sound restful night of sleep.
If you want to have your CBD ritual in the morning time before you set out to work, then consider CBD infused coffee or tea.
Dosing with CBD Hemp Flower – It May be the Difference in Daytime or Nighttime
If you are dosing with CBD hemp flower by consuming it by way of a smoke, then you will want to be sure and decide which flower you will smoke at what time.
● Night time — Bubba Kush CBD hemp flower strain is a slow-moving relaxation that lingers. Bubba Kush is effective as an anti-anxiety agent and is recognized for improving nighttime sleep.
● Nighttime — Watermelon Haze provides that type of relaxation because it impacts the body and mind during the nighttime hours. Consequently, you will awaken refreshed rather than tired; alert rather than dazed and ready for whatever the day presents to you.
● Daytime – Lifter CBD hemp strain is ON SALE this week right here at Dr Strains CBD. It is top shelf and averages at 18% CBD content. Lifter gives focus to help get through your day and complete your tasks.
● Daytime – Stormy Daniels CBD hemp flower strain gives an uplifting and energetic spirit to help gain social confidence and an all over body coolness sensation. So, for that it is a daytime strain.
● Daytime or Nighttime – CB Dawg hemp flower users can enjoy a nice, tranquil vibe without any drowsiness. It is particularly good for controlling pain so it is a much-desired strain you can have a smoke with, in the morning and in the evening.
CBD Hemp Flower “On the Clock” — Consider Micro-Dosing
CBD micro-dosing is a technique for taking CBD in small does throughout the day rather than one dose of 30 mg in the morning. Some feel that it may be a better way to keep the body continually dosed with CBD.
One dropper full or about 30 mg of CBD is the usual dosage in the morning. If you decide to try micro-dosing this is how you could do it. In the morning take one dose of 6 mg and in addition, four more times, the same dosage of 6 mg spread throughout your day. The last dosage would be best to take at bedtime.
The active life of CBD oil is from two to four hours. If you microdose, you could expand that active life over the entire day. Some suggest as a baseline to consume 1 mg for every 10 pounds of body weight every 24 hours
Are you looking for CBD bud products? BUBBA KUSH IS ON SALE THIS WEEK at Dr. Strains.” Dr. Strains CBD only sources its CBD bud from small hemp farms. Check out our online shop or visit our website: drstrainscbd.com f